Users Online Now: 1,396 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 230,946
Pageviews Today: 375,393Threads Today: 140Posts Today: 2,484
04:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Can anyone with knowledge of art/science/mythology please help identify an unusual picture for me?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was in the waiting area of an office this morning (that I now have no reason to visit again) and there was this incredible picture that fascinated me.

I thought I could google the key themes later and find it and the artist but I'm not having any luck doing it that way.

It was a drawing in simple black and white very much in the style of leonardo da vinci's incredible anatomical drawings.

It is of a man and he is kind of squatting and facing to the side and he is playing what looks like a cello or double (upright) bass instrument but that instrument is actually part of his torso. When you look closer you can see that everything in the picture is kind of multiple things depending on how you look at it, like Escher only not many straight lines and repetition.

The man's hair is actually a lizard or two (large ones like iguana's or gila monsters, not tiny gekkos) and on his limbs are the faces of old men, God maybe? it is seriously bizarre and interesting.

In the top right of the picture there are three stones/rocks hanging from three pieces of rope.

I would be incredibly grateful if anyone could post a pic or a name because I have to know more about this picture and what it means.

thanks
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP