Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Triple-Helix DNA decoded, the missing link between the gods and humans
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had an important revelation today. It's the code to triple-helix DNA (of the gods?)
I was playing with my cat and thinking about the statues of cats in egypt
(the faces of pharaoes were carved later) and gods (DOG is GOD backwards) and then it suddenly hit me.
It's ACTGOD.The D probably stands for dihydrouridine.
What's the O?
While the YHWH name-formula is a 4-letter genetic grid, the ALHIM name-formula is a 5-letter genetic grid (which corresponds to the Human Genome formed of 4-letters that science labeled "ACTG"); it appears as if the 5-letter genetic grid corresponds to the Nephilim of old, the hybrids that are the missing link between "the-gods" and the later humans as we now are; in that logic, the gods would exhibit a 6-letter genetic grid. Thus by revealing merely a 5-letter genetic grid for the ALHIM, the secret of their 6-letter grid is not revealed & concealed; in other words, all that is revealed is all things relating to the Nephilim & up to that point only in the evolutionary ladder ("Jacob's Ladder"). Analogously, the relationship between the 5-letter ALHIM name- formula & the 4-letter YHWH (or YGWH if that is the case) is kept secret, thus how you transfer codes from a 5-grid to a 4-grid in both linguistic & genetic terms, is kept absolutely hidden.

In older articles in my blog I suggested that the extra letter of ALHIM to become as 6-letter grid letter is "B", so the full code name is "BALHIM"; this for ex seems to be the reason why in the novel & film "2001 A Space Odyssey" the computer going Psycho-Sentient is called "HAL", as moving 1+space up the alphabet this becomes "IBM", and putting both the HAL & IBM together yields the full code "BALHIM". I also elaborated in those older articles, that this "BALHIM" appears to be a "LAB" name in relation to "Laboratory" & such, so that the whole theme acquires an air of the film "The Planet of the Apes", where names of an extinct humanity formed the basis for the religion of the apes. In Standard English Gematria (a=1, b=2, .., z=26):

[ "Balhim" = 45 = Rev = Daniel ]

[link to www.youtube.com]

In this respect it is of crucial importance to realize that all these No. of letters transfers from 4-grid to 5-grid to 6-grid, are fractals of a dimensional conversion; in the animation video above, you clearly witness how the 4D HyperCube (at minute 0:50 & so on) becomes a 3D figure in the shape of a Cube, and a 2D figure in the shape of a Hexagon or "Star of David". This symbol was not hebrew at all, it became so only after the nazis utilized it to signal a jewish person; it has been used by seemingly all in the mystic traditions of Sacred Geometry. This particular Confluence of Dimensional Shapes, is widely known as "Metatron's Cube" in Sacred Geometry in general (while the 4D HyperCube itself is called a "Tesseract"). ***On a personal note, while doing my degree project in Architecture back then in the mid 80's, I discovered this Metatron's Cube all by myself, realizing its dimensional transfer implications; I proceeded to name my thesis "The Centered Archetype"***.

Quoting: [link to deep-high.blogspot.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP