Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am who I am, and will
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello all, I somewhat lost my heart yesterday, I was very broken and still am. God the Father of all Creation said he would give me a new heart, because all shall change soon. 
I may have lost and lost All my life, but I know I am who I am, and I am doing it all for YOU, because I love you all that much, even when I hate you soooooo much for all you have done to one another to the planet earth YOUR home...... To Me, I still love you and will let you, scar me, but the Father won't. I may have lost all things in this world but, in the end I found all of me in my father. He has brought me the greatest love and the greatest pain and showed me who I am in him. So I trust my Father with all that I am and know that what I have lost was worth his will, his plan. 
Those with ears Hear Me, when I say I Love You, The Father Loves you..... Hear Me let me touch YOUR HEART, with my Love, His Love.... Feel it burn deep inside you, breath deep, Let it rip open your heart, to your very core, where you will find the Bliss of his love...... And my loves, see there who you are, now is the time to prepare, as the flame of the father burns hotter it will burn so hot it will feel Cold. I love you all for you as Our Father Loves us.

Oxx
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP