Users Online Now: 951 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 221,831
Pageviews Today: 361,481Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 2,167
04:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Alcoholics Anonymous is a cult designed to keep you in a zombie like state after you wake up from illegal drugs
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My mother has been going twice a week every week for the past 25+ years.
As far as I know she was an occasional marijuana and Alchol user for the 5-10 years that she was with my father and she went to rehab when I was 2 years old. The coins she has which she carries everywhere she goes have triangles in the middle and they mean severything to her. She feels as if the literally give her strength.She met her husband at AA and if I have one negative thing to say about either a switch goes off inside it seems and she gets extremely defensive. AA catches people at one of the most vulnerable points in their lives and leads them to believe that if they make it through it that it was becaue of the organization. That is of they don't commit suicide first. AA seems to be sort of a catalist for many people who try AA. They install a lot of guilt in people and only further confuse some very lost people. I believe my mom was lost for awhile but it wasn't anything she would have gotten through had she not found AA.

AA is a way to trap people once they wake up from the haze of alchhol & drugs. They also encourage pharmaceuticals which further helps to keep people in a zombie like state. It seems to lead most people to the new age cults. As in the case with my mom. She feel into an even worse cult as a result of AA. Some group lead by a "modern day" saint named Thomas Keating. If anyone knows anything about him btw please feel free to share.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP