Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,770,477
Pageviews Today: 2,449,381Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 11,286
06:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This 'Nobody' is done here for now - for all time - pulling out.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just wanted to let it be known that I am being forced to no longer utilize God Like Productions; which is what they wanted - Lord knows how many times I have been banned over the years.

It's always been a 'compromised' forum with an agenda all of it's own; which does not - nor has it ever included being a vehicle for freedom of expression or exploration of consciousness, the self, truths, or even really conspiracies.

GLP is rather like the United States, giving the illusion of freedom.

I am tired and I have worked ceaselessly and thanklessly, and now the lying / deceiving / conniving / back stabbing / two faced serving the agenda of the triple dna helix grey aliens & anti-christ is what you got going on - upon this forum.

It's not the peacock angel you should be worrying about, it is those humans who think themselves to be gods - but quite clearly can't even manage a planetary civilization - and whom are working in conjunction with 'Aels infernals.

I tried, I did everything in my power in attempting to assist in awakening people up on this forum and over the internet - I have given of myself and information freely for over 14 years online - never asking for a dime (excpet from the house of rothschild) ...

I live on the streets because of it without a single cent to my name, nobody cares; and now GLP has decided that I am no longer allowed to put my blog url in my posts censoring them as spam.

I am done; i really have a hard time believing that you people are so two faced - heartless bastards.

Just want to say good bye to you all, even though none of you (in the over 9 years) i have been up on this forum from the shadows ever made any conscientious attempt to either listen or get to know me - the times when I came out from the shadows.

I will no longer be following or posting upon this forum whatsoever; I will contain my efforts within my blog; and continue existing in a vacuum while you all wipe yourselves off the face of the fucking planet.

Humanity is going to get what it deserves, and there is a great cleansing approaching; don't say ''WE'' didn't make every effort in attempting to get through to you.

You've done it without me up until this point - although taking bits and pieces that I and we each have put out there to your own benefit, you can do it without me from here on out.

Let's see yourselves reconnect the ancient sacred circuit, ascend jacobs ladder via 888/triple infinity from base 8 to base 12 parameter sets.

Too bad most are going to be wiped off the face of the earth; and you didn't listen at all - or in any regard with what has been being shared via the web for over 14 years.

Omni-dimensional not multi-dimensional ...

You didn't listen about the omni-dimensional multi-universal cosmosphere; viewing the entirety; the 144,000 faceted core, or any of it ...

I will stand for truth & illumination solely; knowing that it includes having to take a look at things from multiple angles around a central axis - and undrestanding that one must be willing to look at things that may be in diametric opposition to one's predominant point of view.

Enjoy your circle jerk I guess, at least you all have created a few waves here and there; but not enough.

Far too little, way too late.

Good Luck to you each; to all of us; we are going to need it.

Take Care
Thanks for Nothing, Soul-Less GLP
12dna
spam.com
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP