Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I need Advice - please help me!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I need to ask as many people as possible the following questions:

1) After dating my boyfriend for a year and a half - i felt the need to look in his phone. I never did it before, but something inside of me told me to look. Did i commit a sin?

2) In the phone i see a message he sent to another girl - asking her when he can see her, and inserted a smiley face. I was shocked and upset on a level words can not express to see him say that to another girl. Apparently he was talking to her behind my back and it seems like he had plans to see her too (behind my back). I was so upset - should i be?

Here is some added information - i have to share my dog with an EX. Which means me and the EX have to text/talk on the phone in order to arrange pick up and drop off times for the Dog. I never tell my EX i want to see him, in fact, i hate having to talk to him so much that i usually text his new girlfriend instead just to avoid talking to him.

Does this give my current boyfriend the right to see another girl behind my back?

My current boyfriend tells me that it is NOT NORMAL for me to share my dog with an EX - is this true? Am i NOT NORMAL because I broke up with an EX and we agreed to share the dog?

Should my current boyfriend be able to talk to other girls and tell them he wants to see them just because i share my dog with an EX?

Please give me some advice - i can use as much help as possible.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP