Users Online Now: 2,152 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 911,994
Pageviews Today: 1,248,221Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 5,712
10:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject While at the grocery store today...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I'm at the grocery store today... and the cashier finished ringing through the items, and I start bagging them. As I'm bagging them, the cashier begins scanning this lady's items behind me. I'm almost finished and I heard the lady (she was loud enough, so I was able to hear) ask the cashier what the expiry date was on an item that she bought. The cashier says "December 21st", and the lady said something along the lines of "that's right", or "remeber that". At that point I said to myself, WTF... so I turned around and I noticed that she had flopped her keys on the conveyor belt (I guess you can call it a conveyor?). I looked at her keys and there was this weird symbol, a palm with an eye in the middle (I didn't know what it was, so I came home and googled it, the best search item to show was a 'hamsa'). I'm trying not to make this a big deal, but it was the simple fact that she made the cashier tell her what the expiry date was, and it being the date it was, and the lady remarking to that, as well with that freaky palm and eye thing....

Any thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP