Users Online Now: 1,472 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 27,118
Pageviews Today: 38,200Threads Today: 7Posts Today: 181
12:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 777 is the number of nothing, because it means nothing.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is just a thread of nonsense for others seeking nonsense. A number is just a number that means a number plus some iodine plus some chloride and add some pepsi. After you do that you will have some pepsi, then add some sprite and it will give you a sugar rush. su+gar + rush= energy. Energy+sleep= morning. Good morning to all, there are secrets here that I would share, but there are no secrets to share. s+hare= sthare. add an I and you get sithare, easy bunny.
hearts

All in all the nonsense here should not be ignored, there will be some skeptics but I say to you, nany nany boo boo, just do the doo doo that you do. Yummy yummy yummy, I got shit in my tummy. Yummy - Y = ummy + D = Dummy. And oh yeah Masons are gay. Masons - M = asons + G = Gasons + y = Gaysons, sons of Gay's. Any question's, keep them to yourself because I don't have any answers, this thread should answer all the questions that you don't have.
hearts

Your Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP