Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Masonic and proud to be so.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Im sorry I just had to say that all the bad crap going around that I joined freemasonry some 10 years ago and I've never seen anything bad that so many uneducated (about freemasonry) people seem to be spouting off.

The thing is to remember there are bad people all over the world and because someone is a member of an organisation doesn't mean to say that it's the organisations fault on how this person runs his life.

For all intents and purposes Freemasonry trys to teach people to better themselves for the good of people around them and society. Im getting sick and fed up of all those out there who see nothing more than the end of their snout instead making wild claims and accusations of fictional entities that they know nothing about or little understand.

If you want to know about freemason go out there and seek and you shall find.

I did and I Love my freemasonry for the fact that I learn something new every month.

Life is about enrichment and betterment not being a bitter twisted envious degenerate that cant see further than the end of his or her nose.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP