Users Online Now: 1,998 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 839,916
Pageviews Today: 1,489,177Threads Today: 631Posts Today: 11,040
05:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Petraeus Latest - "Shirtless" FBI Agent is Hard-Charging Counter-Terrorism Legend...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night there were dueling versions of the Petraeus story....

In one version, she broke it off & he pursued her....In another, the FBI was investigating her for some sort of e-mail impropriety...

There was also the question of why the FBI was investigating the CIA Director...

Well, for the soap fans among us, the FBI just confirmed that Paula was the stalker....

And they also conveniently provided an explanation of why they were investigating Petraeus - his other mistress was intimidated. Oh, the FBI was also concerned that someone might be "impersonating" Petraeus.

This BS would be funny if these people weren't so powerful...

Here's the WaPo update -

The collapse of the dazzling career of CIA Director David H. Petraeus was triggered when a woman with whom he was having an affair sent threatening e-mails to another woman close to him, according to three senior law enforcement officials with knowledge of the episode.

The recipient of the e-mails was so frightened that she went to the FBI for protection and help tracking down the sender, according to the officials. The FBI investigation traced the threats to Paula Broadwell, a former military officer and a Petraeus biographer, and uncovered explicit e-mails between Broadwell and Petraeus, the officials said. . . .

I APOLOGIZE - Entire first post was deleted when I updated title - If I try to restore remaining portion entire post is again deleted - for full post see quote below...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP