Users Online Now: 1,896 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 463,716
Pageviews Today: 734,448Threads Today: 305Posts Today: 4,499
08:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Snow White is looking to hire Se7en Dwarfs !
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am Snow White.

Snow White is a well established and well known character, offering a variety of emotion that can help people in getting into a magic world.

I am seeking to recruit se7en (7) well qualified and experienced Dwarfs, with a background in magical mysteries of making the Fun appear in people lives, to join my magic world. Candidates should have gained some psychic abilities qualifications (to Masters Level or above or equivalent), preferably with relevant work experience and professional qualifications

This is a challenging role but an immensely satisfying one for the right candidate.

Do you want to be a Dwarf ?

Just pick a colour, a musical note, a sin, and tell me about your abilities.

Key responsibilities:

Preparing coffee and breakfast, using a variety of new and more traditional techniques.
Delivering joy to people around in an engaging manner.
Helping people when needed and keeping up a good mood in the magic forrest.
Answering to e-mail, telephone, and face-to-face contact.
Helping me to further my reputation as a wordly known character.
Performing other administrative tasks.

Very Important:
Helping me to play tricks on my step-mother.

Salary and contract: Gross salary ...... $ - ....... $ per annum depending on experience and qualifications.

...... = Cosmic Secret

Location: Magic Forrest, Somewhere Over the Rainbow District.

Your application will be judged solely on the basis of how your skills and experience match the requirements of the post, and how many smiles are you able to put on peoples faces.

Thank you !

Snow White

hf

SmileyWink
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP