Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am becoming a nihilist
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The last 30 days or so something has come over me. I don't care anymore. Not to say that I am becoming evil or malignant, or even narcissistic, I just find myself not caring about bad shit that happens, or even good shit that happens. People ask me for help and I will help them, but without investing any emotional energy. Its not even a feeling of emptiness, its almost peaceful. I am giving less and less shits about people and their problems, even my own.

My life got turned upside down 8 months ago and I spent 7 of them feeling sorry for myself, having crying jags, even contemplating suicide. Is this a "dark night of the soul"..an existential crisis?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP