Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The whole system is corrupt to its core
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Walmart strikes using 666 sign
our self proclaimed elected officals run amuck, they promise you hope and sell you dope.
we put this gov't in place for our benefit not for our demise.
we have no say, just call your local (self proclaimed) politician and see how far you get.
If people really wanted to come together beyond their own selfish agenda then we would vote to end this system, meet like brothers on main street. and build a new country with respect to the original intent as well as those who came here seeking a better life. America was suppose to be "all men are created equal" this cannot happen when only certain individuals grap the resources and claim supreme ownership. everything must be equally divided if we are to be equal.
some would say well if i'm willing to work hard and succeed then i should keep my spoils, yes to a degree i believe that, however could we say that about exxon/mobil, or mineral companies, power companies, cable companies, these monopolies have been sytematically and legislatively stolen from the people.
A good example of how things should go would be this company;

[link to www.treehugger.com]

this man of virtue gave his company to the employees. this is the american way. only there are only a handful of americans left as examples. will we let them die forgotten ? or will we learn from these men of wisdom and love.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP