Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ben Affleck: "Hollywood is full of CIA agents and I'm CIA!"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Not that ANY conspiracy theorist and truther don't know it already, but it's always funny when an A-list celebrity gives it up.
When the reporter asked Ben Affleck about Hollywood actors working as CIA operatives, during an interview to promote the movie "Argos", he almost jumps over the chair, visibly uncomfortable and says "I think there are probably quite a few, yes. I think probably Hollywood is full of CIA agents and we just don't know it. And I wouldn't be surprised at all to discover that this was extremely common."

Then after embarrassed laughs she asks again "Are you CIA?" and he says, with a Colgate smile: "I am yes, and now you've blown my cover, so there goes my career, so I hope the directing thing better work out."

But the tricky part is that most people probably think he's just joking, there's no such thing as CIA operatives in the American entertainment industry and everybody who thinks otherwise is a nutjob.

Affleck uses classic reverse-psychology to answer the reporter, "I'm gonna say I'm CIA and start laughing so she's obviously gonna think I'm just fucking around."

Idol1 agent
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP