Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
BREAKING CIVIL WAR 15 (19 now!) STATES PETITION TO SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES !
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 27554275:MV8yMDQ4MTMwXzM0NDE2MTQ3XzdFODA0MkZE] [quote:Anonymous Coward 27528971:MV8yMDQ4MTMwXzM0NDE1OTMyXzVEMERERUUz] [quote:Anonymous Coward 14093935:MV8yMDQ4MTMwXzM0NDE0MjE0XzMyQjE5MUQw] That video makes it sound like the states themselves are trying to secede. They are not. A small finge population within the states (less than 1%) are signing these. The other 99 percent are laughing at them. You could get 25,000 signatures for just about anything. It ain't that hard. At best this is a symbolic protest from angry republicans. But this is not a "growing movement". It's more like a growing joke. [/quote] [color=darkblue][/color] Your opinion...you might be surprised [/quote] there's over 300 million citizens -- that is not going to cut it. Obama created that petition website thing and will ignore it. Americans for the most part are mind controlled and dependent -- domesticated, they will die that way. best thing to do is leave America. [/quote]
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
86 million private sector workers, sustain 148 million who receive benefits
Obama brother wants Jewish 3rd Temple
FBI Will Have Up To One Third Of Americans On Biometric Database By Next Year
‘Kill Switch’ Included on All Cell Phones Made in U.S. by 2015
Wasabi Fights Highly Lethal Pancreatic Cancer
Even The US Government Will Abandon The Dollar
NYPD Ends Surveillance of Muslims; Shifts to Surveillance of Everyone
Soaring Food Inflation Full Frontal: Beef And Shrimp Prices Explode
Google kept Heartbleed bug hidden from the government
Court Declares That, Yes, Bloggers Are Media
New York City Restaurant Inspectors May Be Issued Google Glass
McDonald’s Uses Worm Meat Fillers But Can Legally Call It 100% Beef
GLPVC's Isis' Unveiling Presents Betsey Lewis LIVE Tonight at 7PM
If You Missed Last Nights Bundy Show Interview - Heres the Full Show
Artificial blood 'will be manufactured in factories'
HOW TRAUMA IS PASSED DOWN THROUGH SPERM
Global Warming Nut Wishes for “Extreme Weather Event” to Kill Thousands of “Middle-Class White People”
2,300 tubes of a deadly virus have gone missing.
GLPVC The Raw Feed Live Presents Peter Kling
NBC goes ‘apocalyptic’ over sign in sky
Very Bad News For Obamacare Opponents In The Government’s Latest Report
An ice cream maker creates a flavor that includes 25 mg of "Viagra" per scoop!
'BLOOD MOONS' SPARK TALK OF APOCALYPSE
Here is proof that our politicians are bought and paid fo
43 states offer some sort of immunity to politicians who break the law
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.006s (5 queries)