Users Online Now: 2,009 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,592,550
Pageviews Today: 2,321,434Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 12,994
06:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jim Carry a Secrete Hero who walks the path of jesus trying to wake you guys up!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message His movies are great and a inspiration on how we should live our lives. He solves problems with peace and humor.

Ace ventura pet detective is a movie about how a person of authority high up in the judicial system, is actualy a female villian decieving us.

Pet detective 2 was about false flag attack who trying to start a war on 2 innocent people's land in order for a rich man to have both lands... Notice the great white bat.. a symbol of innocent and peace.

Truman show, a movie about how a innocent nice man is living a giant lie, controlled by people just to make money.....

Bruce allmighty, a story of love for god and how he has control over our world, and what would happen if man was in control.

the list goes on and on my friends please wake up

Jim carry is a true hero! and a great man which said this
"I hope everybody can get rich and famous and would get everything they ever wanted, so they know this is not the answer."

god bless my friends
please 5 star
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP