Users Online Now: 1,449 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 158,931
Pageviews Today: 215,027Threads Today: 61Posts Today: 918
01:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject By coming to GLP, What do you hope to gain?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Lots of 'real' news?
To know your not the only crazy person on this planet?
To be crowned king of the shills?
To preach your word and hope others will listen and join you?
To pretend to be someone that you are not? (I feel a lot of GLPers' fill this category, especially when they feel that changing their username and avatar will make all the difference, forgetting that the way they talk is a dead giveaway?)
A new friend or partner?
To only head straight to the VC, where I have heard only the sane still venture?
Something to do while you have your morning coffee?

Just to let you know this is not a poll, the above are just examples to get the thoughts flowing! I'm just genuinely intrigued as to what reasons you lot have.. you could even call this an experiment, ohoho.

This topic shall be open to wavering, not that saying that has much difference as the amount of topics I have seen on GLP that go off the rails. Usually involving 2 or 3 people talking about how amazing their grammar is, or just in general, mindless mocking.

But anyway please post, I would like to hear your thoughts on this! hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP