Users Online Now: 1,826 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 981,287
Pageviews Today: 1,786,076Threads Today: 624Posts Today: 13,040
08:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 10 Metalic Objects In Sky Followed By Anti Aircraft Fire Over Central California Coastal Mountains
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Don't even ask for photos, my camera wouldn't zoom the 70 miles or so to the coastal mountains from where I live. However, from my vantage point in Central California, my wife and kids and I just saw something that MIGHT be explained by a veteran's day event, or it may not. This is what we saw...

10 metalic objects in a row just above a cloud, in a near perfect line and appearing completely stationary, probably 2-3 miles up in the air. We watched them for several minutes and they didn't appear to move. Suddenly, about 1/2 way between the objects and the ground we saw what APPEARED to be anti-aircraft fire being shot into the air under the objects. I saw plenty of AA fire in the army, I know what it looks like and I'd be willing to bet that's what it was. Within seconds of the AA fire starting, the metalic objects simply vanished. Very strange. Approximately 100 rounds were fired that we could see go off...and they continued over about a 5 minute period.

So...speculation on the absurd for GLP? UFO's with military anti-aircraft fire. Possible reasonable explanation? Sun shining on the back of a cloud and just so happens to form a broken silver line and just so happened to be occuring at the same time that a veteran's day event was firing anti-aircraft fire? Or, it could've been a simulated battle where planes turned off and dove or something like that, unseen to us...followed by anti-aircraft fire for Veteran's Day. Who knows...just wanted to post it in case this event pops up on anybody else's sites or claims.

BTW, thanks to all my fellow Veteran's for your service and to the families of those who paid the ultimate price.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP