Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lest we Forget
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today in Canada we remember those whom gave their live's for our freedom and peace....I cannot fathom the Horror and suffering the lucky to make it though the war must hold to this day...Not to mention the anguish the family's of the missing had to endure knowing a family member died in a foreign country defending our way of life...God Bless You All...

I also want to make a statement to TPTB...NO MORE....NO FUCKING MORE...Hitler did not gain power because he was SMART he was funded to do so...And was used like a puppet for TPTB..

[link to rense.com]

OUR I give a FUCK FACTOR for your AGENDA is becoming weak at best...Matter of a fact I believe all we need is a spark....I believe if TPTB were DESTROYED...This would be a life worth living...Your BULLSHIT IS WEARING THIN...AND SO IS YOUR EXISTENCE...

There is no bunker deep enough....There is no shadow dark enough...

Sincerely

ONE of the children of the siege, you hide....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP