Users Online Now: 1,666 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 22,077
Pageviews Today: 46,780Threads Today: 25Posts Today: 394
12:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BREAKING: Indiana Explosion has been Identified!!! Must Read!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message
credit for this goes to the Nika team.

WOW what an interesting thread I have found!! this was like reading a book. Very entertaining. Here's my 2 cents. THERE IS NO WAY THAT WAS A GAS EXPLOSION. I am 1/2 mile directly east. In the neighborhood just south of hospital. There is one tidbit of info that may be important. I know of people in the immediate area that saw multiple emergency response vehicles at the Mary Bryant Elem School literally 2 minutes after explosion. So many that there had to be foreknowledge of something. This comes from someone who was just casually repeating his story of the events. When that was mentioned I pointed out the possible flaw and then they realized what they had really seen. Maybe that's why there was such a quick response that they kept pointing out that night in interviews. People in this area WILL NOT LET THIS GO!!! THERE WILL BE QUESTIONS ANSWERED!! MY GOD THE INTENSITY AND CRISPNESS OF THE BOOM. I swore lightning had struck next door and blew the house up. That's how intense it was here a 1/2 mile away. I find it interesting that most of the other people who experienced it were East of the explosion. And WAY East. Just about everyone knows the "official not really a story" is BS. I'd imagine if the final outcome isn't acceptable there are going to be a lot of pissed off people around here. It's ALL just TOO FISHY!!!!
 Quoting: Tooclosedamn!! 4087038

Thread: Sinkhole and Gulf Oil Disaster Connection...Also tied to New Madrid fault! Must see video!! (Page 29)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27588216

ok, are they computer tracking methane releases since synthia and other things are melting giant methane slabs? and strange foam rupturing from sinkholes and unknown fluid is coming off of the coast. the drone thing could really be an intentional blow of a methane bubble, and they didn't want it released because it would cause mass illness (rob the population of air instantly), so they blew it as it emerged from the ground and blamed it on a natural gas explosion. But as you can read, many people are still falling ill.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23456097
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP