Users Online Now: 1,358 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 215,858
Pageviews Today: 358,844Threads Today: 144Posts Today: 2,793
06:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Need Your Help GLP!!! For A Massive Financial Story I'm Working On!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Okay guys, I'm calling up old banker friends and contacts today, even some old contacts at the Dallas Federal Reserve to get to the bottom of this, but I warn you, if my suspisions are correct, this could be huge...One of the biggest financial stories of the year!!!

What I need is for everyone who reads this to check the Cash in your Wallet or where ever, and see if you have any money there that has a series date after 2009???

None of the Banks have extra cash on hand, they are virtually running hand to mouth. Old bills that should have been retired because of wear and tear are staying in the system. When you can get cash at your bank, it's all old bills. And I know they printed a huge run in 2011, but I can't find where it has been made available to the banks for distribution. We're talking about Hundreds of Billions in cash being held out of our financial system right now...

And the question is...Why???

Help Me Out GLP, Take a quick look at your bills and let me know what you find. The printing run date is near the bottom on the front of the bills...

drevil

UPDATE: After speaking with a friend of mine at the Dallas Fed I found out a few things. The Series 2009 is still being printed, even though they were slated to make Series Adjustments in 2011. These adjustments were canceled in favor of some new 3D Tech coming out on the new $100 dollar bills slated to be Series 2012 or 2013.

All of this said, there is still a severe shortage of cash available to banks, ATM's, and Business'. This despite increased printing in 2011 and extreme increases already this year, 2012. So, WHERE IS ALL THIS CASH THEY ARE PRINTING GOING? Because it's sure not making it to circulation in the U.S.A.

Also, why are they keeping our U.S. banks short on cash???

Please advise on any experiences you have where you had trouble withdrawing cash from your bank!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP