Users Online Now: 1,509 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 204,000
Pageviews Today: 337,966Threads Today: 104Posts Today: 1,972
04:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Secret of how Shills work... in the open!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So I stumbled upon a video posted May, 2009 ( [link to www.youtube.com] and instead of just "paste-link-POST!"ing like most seem to do, I thought I'd share my thoughts after watching it.

It's a compilation of images & text from the Midway game, "Area-51" published in 2005 that covers many topics including, but not limited to: Crop circles, cloning, Antarctic virus, UFOs, HAARP, flouride, Echelon, MJ-12.

It's like the Who's Who & What's What of conspiracy theories, wrapped up in a video game that includes voice acting by David Duchovny of The X-Files.

Even though you can't take any of it seriously (it's all in a game, right?), I found this quote to be quite humorous:

Sent: Thursday, July 18, 1995 09:45 AM
To: MLA dd - USD(I); all
Subject: URGENT: Operation DesertRat
Importance: High

It has come to our attention that rogue agents under assumed names have begun to use the Internet as an underground channel for distribution of classified information as it relates to our involvement with Extraterrestrial Biological Entity (EBE). To rectify this situation, we authorize the immediate creation of false personalities who will be logged onto major UFO message boards and Internet Relay Chat sessions. Once these Internet personalities have established themselves, websites supposedly created by these personalities will go "live" with the sole purpose of discrediting and providing humorous coverage of the unauthorized information. A second set of personalities will also be created to serve as extremist UFO researchers. These people will claim credit for the unauthorized information and transofrm it using absurd exaggeration to appear hoax-like and nonsensical in an effort to further invalidate the significance of this data to the general public

NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION DIRECTORATE

This may contain information exempt from mandatory disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
 Quoting: "area-51 (long awaited one)" 5:27 - 5:30

Now... What goes through your mind when reading that paragraph?

blink
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP