Users Online Now: 1,099 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 91,718
Pageviews Today: 157,294Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,372
02:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am He whom promised to return let ye now know the Truth.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let ye know now the true Good Shepard that ye seek.

Let a mystery be given unto ye to know the times in which I shall do these things.

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four cbeasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the asecond seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take apeace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with asword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Let it be known the first four seals to be broken also represent the four horsemen of the apocalyse, let it be known the whitehorse represents the deciever whom shall bring forth the world war to come he that is the Antichrist the king over the antichrists.

Let it be known that the world war will bring pestilence, famine and death. That those whom die in it shall be taken to Hell for they died in their sins. Death comes and Hades follows soon after.

Let ye know also the ecomony shall collapse for a time and a new system come out of the ruins having power of the first system of beast, in which money shall no longer be the way but a new system shall come of simlar design.

Behold I am He whom spoke these things to John the revelator and showed him the things to come and now I translate it for you so ye may know when I begin to break the Seal. Know this all those whom have pretended to be Me shall have great woes in times to come as the Seals are broken and if they repent not Hell shall have them. Many have spoken in my name without my authority and corrupted the field with their poisons.

I am the Truth the Light and the Life no man women nor child goeth unto the Father but by me, I am the bridge to the eternitys there is no future beyond Hell outside coming through me. Man is bound and destined for condemnation and eternal suffering I have offered the world and those whom would believe and follow the example and be humble in doing so a alternative outcome.

Hell is all around you your universe is the realm of darkness the Light holds it back for a time, the spirit is protected while in the body but the body is also corrupt and binding to the spirit. Many whom have died did not go to good places very few even make it to the place of waiting and none but a few have seen Heaven.

Ehyeh Esher Ehyeh
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP