Users Online Now: 2,320 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,230,241
Pageviews Today: 2,054,020Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 14,670
07:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *To All True Christians* Prepping For The Soon To Come, Great Tribulation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message You know, I see a lot of people talking about "You need to be prepped for three months at least." "You need to stock up on this and that.". Now, I know nonbelievers will laugh and mock and feel free to do so, because this doesn't concern you anyway. Make your hidden spirit be known if you must, you are only revealing you true nature.

Now, on to the point. Remember and keep in your heart, what Father did;

"14) And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick.

15) And when it was evening, his disciples came to him, saying, This is a desert place, and the time is now past; send the multitude away, that they may go into the villages, and buy themselves victuals.

16) But Jesus said unto them, They need not depart; give ye them to eat.

17) And they say unto him, We have here but five loaves, and two fishes.

18) He said, Bring them hither to me.

19) And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude.

20) And they did all eat, and were filled: and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full.

21) And they that had eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children." - Matthew Ch14 (KJV)

And remember ye this as well;

"25) Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

26) Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

27) Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?

28) And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:

29) And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

30) Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

31) Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

32) (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

33) But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34) Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." - Matthew Ch6 (KJV)

And this;

"25) I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26) He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed." - Psalm 37

Worry not about how you will go on without food or drink, for just as the Lord fed His people and kept them full, He will do the same unto us. We are His children and such as a father, who goes about to feed his family, so will Father do unto us. Besides, it really doesn't matter how much you prepare material wise, because anything can happen, therefore causing you to lose what you have. It is why Father said this;

"19) Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20) But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also." - Matthew Ch6 (KJV)

Think of those, who spend all of their time prepping material wise. What will they have, when all that they have is gone??? They will have absolutely nothing at all. Be of good faith unto the Lord, for He is more than worthy to be trusted. He is faithful, loving and merciful. I'll tell you what you need to focus on prepping and it is none other than this;

"10) Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14) Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15) And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16) Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17) And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18) Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;" - Ephesians Ch6 (KJV)

Whatever you have to do, to accomplish this, DO it! These are NOT the times to be putting off what you need to do, in order to establish a relationship with Christ. If you need to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins and to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, DO it. Whatever it may be, just DO it. This is the time, where we can prepare spiritually for what's to come and the only way that we can assure our victory over the fallen, is to be lead, guided and protected by God. That said, time is about to be up. Father as been telling me for a while, that things will happen way sooner than what people expect and that people will not see it coming nor will be prepared. You know what happened to the people in Noah's day. You know what happened in Lot's day. Don't let that be you. Be Father's child and He will be your Father. Above all else, do it because Father deserves it. Not for heaven, not to escape His wrath. He deserves all our love, for the mess that we put Him through on a daily basis. He didn't have to do what He did and what He IS doing.

"19) We love him, because he first loved us." - 1 John Ch4 (KJV)

Glory be to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP