Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A confession about reality from a psychic sensitive
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Growing up I was in several foster homes and moving around until 4 years old. It was 1994 that a man came to the same foster home me, my brother and sister were staying at. This man was a gay hispanic male by the name of Victor whos partner, Ryan, was a white male teaching science and ESOL classes at the Stockton Unified school district. I am now 22 but learned that my memory is much better than others as many cant remember past age 7. Can you?

Going through change I HATED the world. I was seperated from my brother and sister and lived as an only child in the household of these men. I would always think. Make a build a block bench in the driveway and think hoping that whoever I was thinking about would pass by such as my 4th grade crush Denise. I like girls..

The neighborhood teenagers were drug dealing redneck type whiteboys with people always coming and going from their house. They knew that my dads were a gay couple and had an adoptive son.

At the time mid 90's Eminem was on the radio lyrically gay bashing and offending homosexuals. This was no good as the neighborhood teens turned into homophobic bullies throwing eggs at me, my friends, my house other things. My parents knew it wasnt safe that one day a hospital visit would be my calling. They made me hate my parents and what they were. They decided to move to Silver Spring Maryland an outskirt of DC. Once there I wrote a letter to Eminem (Marshall Mathers III) about my situation and how I am not his biggest fan, and how one day HE WILL HEAR OF MY NAME! My name is Emanuel, like the old testaments second coming of Jesus Immanuel. It is said that Immanuel will come back when war is fought in the lands of ancient Sumeria. Now I just wanted to tell the whole world what Ive been through not be some type of Jesus figure but it seems my unconscious decision making and paranormal experiences landed me in a much more larger position than I had thought. You see I ALWAYS knew I was going to be famous one day. And when I say famous I mean more famous than any celebrity, president, world leader or pope could ever be, I just didnt know how. I knew that it was going to happen regardless. More than a gut feeling...

I knew I wasnt gay or anything but I acted feminine, or at least like a little kid does when playing with action figures and teddy bears. I would kiss and make out with my teddy bears like they were real people. I had a GREAT IMAGINATION! I was inspired by the 3D moving rides at Marine World Bay area and used to try to replay whole movies I watched scene tyo scene with my eyes closed while falling asleep. I even made my own 3D ride with a blanket on my head and a legrest. I turned it into a cockpit of a Jet and with my eyes closed long enough and imagination, my thoughts would start to manifest LIKE I WAS REALLY FLYING and would get the butterflies from nosediving and all. I wanted to show my friend how cool it was but he asked me what the hell I was doing and I felt stupid. I never did it again and feel like I lost the ability to make my own reality games with closed eyes...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP