Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Mid November review
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1112outlook

Based upon previous data the longest for this to take place is within two weeks.
Personally I feel it will be by the 21st at the latest.

Guatemala down through Chile is what I'm most concerned about by far.

Somewhere between Guatemala down through Chile will have a at least one large quake next, that is for sure at very least and is the reason for this thread.

I know there are a lot of doom threads out there.. I'm not trying to BS people.
My record is important to me, check my others threads and what others have said and you'll know I'm not messing around.

Some of my recent track record:

By following a sequential pattern I have predicted future buoy activity and future large quakes accurately.

Such as the recent 7.5 Guatemala earthquake days before it happened:

1: The sequence shall continue:

trianglesequence

As in step 3 location on the move with resulting pressure anywhere from Guatemala down to Chile for increased activity and 7+.

Quoting: bendinglight

sfan

OP predicted it again!

Just about a week ago by following the plate movement sequence said "The sequence shall continue.... As in step 3 location on the move with resulting pressure anywhere from Guatemala down to Chile for increased activity and 7+."

Now this just happened!

Thread: 7.5 quake Guatemala

The next 7+ quake since OPs post was just now in Guatemala the very starting place said had resulting pressure and there would be a 7+ earthquake!!!!

Right on again!

clappa
 Quoting: yeahsure

Yesterday at 5:40PM I replied saying this:

So, what's next??
 Quoting: einsteinsfly

"Guatemala down to Chile for increased activity and 7+"
That was my prediction on 10/30 after the Canada quake and Alaska buoy event that came true.
That's what's next..
Could even be more severe
 Quoting: bendinglight

Since then look what's happened:

"Guatemala down to Chile for increased activity and 7+"

Here is your increased activity alright!

Remember my quote was from 5:40 Eastern time.
Look what's happened since then...

4.2 Costa Rica
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

5.0 Ecuador

5.0 Chile

6.0 Chile

4.8 Guatemala

4.3 Nicaragua

4.8 Guatemala

12/3 review below

On 11/15 & 16 two large quakes hit in the black zone warning area I gave.
blackareahit

The 7+ for the red area never came.. however a vast increase in higher mid range quakes increased and then slowed down by the 22nd.
I counted four 6+ earthquakes, although a lot of them were eventually downgraded.
Below is a screen shot of S. America for a month of earthquakes 5.2 and larger.
Again note you'll see from the 13th though the 22 the uptick
novsamquakes

So while there was definitely an obvious uptick and four 6ish earthquakes within a week, none reached the 7+ I pointed out.
Where does that leave me?
I use to be 100% accurate in forecasting when I had complete buoy data from the Indonesian area, now recently some buoy data has been shut down I've been doing guess work with the data I have left.
Guess work mainly based upon adjustments in the Northern Pacific, for this forecast I just buoy data off of Alaska and the 6.4 quake that occurred there a few days before the forecast.
So in a way yes, the pattern was correct as it did lead to an increase of activity in the areas pointed out but it just wasn't as strong.
I now believe next time I need to wait for larger activity in the Northern Pacific before forecasting the lower Americas.
Bare in mind the Northern Pacific was involved in all my other previous accurate predictions leading to the lower Americas but then I had complete buoy data available.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP