Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE FALLEN ANGELS EXPOSED!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Another message from Benjamin Cousijnsen, prophet of God.

[link to www.youtube.com]

If you want to see more messages go here...

[link to eindtijdnieuws.blogspot.com]

or here...

[link to papajsworld.blogspot.com]

More on Benjamin Cousijnsen...

• Jesus Christ healed Benjamin after a coma of 16 years
• God has chosen Benjamin and appointed him His simple, beloved, true end-time prophet
• Benjamin was anointed to be a prophet with heavenly oil
• God can use Benjamin, because he was completely open to the Holy Spirit
• By God himself Benjamin is compared to John, who prepared the way for the first coming of Jesus Christ
• Benjamin has the command, the mission, to pave the way for the second coming of our Lord
• Benjamin is obedient in bringing God’s words, whether it’s good news or bad news
• Word for word the messages are being brought by God’s messenger angels, and in dream visions these words are even engraved in the memory
• Yeshua HaMashiach rejoices about Benjamin’s work
• The Lord God warns churches, through Benjamin, to admit the fivefold ministry, including Prophecy
• God warns them to give their “sheep” no honey, or ‘not only the dessert’
• Yeshua HaMashiach says about Benjamin: “Who blesses My prophet I will bless, and who curses My prophet I will curse”
• God says: As they are trying to stop God’s Words, the Word of God was never removed, because His Words never perish. So it is with what Benjamin spoke in the Name of Yeshua HaMashiach
• Satan hates Benjamin, but also those who are in the truth
• Many prophecies are already in full swing
• Worldwide, many have been converted and baptized
• Even down to the underground churches and camps: the words of God through Benjamin have been penetrated (I can’t mention any countries for safety), and received with joy. There were some who wept
• Many are shaken awake by the messages of Yeshua HaMashiach
• The words and prophecies are translated into English, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, etc. etc.
• Benjamin’s wife, Martha, has been appointed by God as an Aaron, because Benjamin certainly is no language wonder (due to coma); she also may speak some messages
• It’s not just about Benjamin, or workers / helpers, but it is about many souls
• Yeshua HaMashiach promises finally: Everything which Benjamin has received via messenger angels of God, will come to pass!

Amos 3, verse 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but He reveals His secret unto His servants, the prophets.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP