Users Online Now: 1,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 111,777
Pageviews Today: 190,405Threads Today: 90Posts Today: 1,629
03:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Remember the "Gas Explosion" in Indianapolis the other day? Well look at this 911 call log from that day
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message During that 60+ page thread, all about the explosion and ensuing confusion....

Well, someone had posted the link to the 911 calls, and said the calls where everybody was saying they were passing out/heart problems/problems breathing, etc. were NOT to be found....it said they were down for maintenance or were just not there. I theorized that they just may be "lagging" since there were so many of them, and they would "catch up" and be posted at a later time.

Well, check this out! I just went back on that 911 site looking for the calls, and THERE ARE NO CALLS LISTED AT ALL for the dates between 11/9 and 11/13. PERIOD. NONE!

Like it never even happened!

Too weird. NOW some of you shills try to tell me they are not hiding something? I'll try to link it here, but I'm not sure how to do it. If it doesn't turn into a hyperlink, just copy and paste it into your browser to go to the site.

[link to www.indystar.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP