Users Online Now: 1,620 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 293,868
Pageviews Today: 466,480Threads Today: 151Posts Today: 2,370
05:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Howcome I am feeling an incoming sense of total joy and love?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message and others seem to be expecting the contrary? i keep reading people on here say "i feel it coming soon" and its always ominous and bad/terrible.. why do i feel excited and wait in anticipation? such polar opposites of sensation and i wonder why. anyone have any ideas? could each of us be choosing which universe/dimension we are setting off to. perhaps if you wait in anticipation of doom, you simply manifest it and i, i will be a hologram in that dying universe.. while my true self continues onward into harmony.. and you are a hologram in my universe... maybe we are all holograms to each other seeking the real self, or the one that died in some ancient past. perhaps this is what the ancients meant by having to earn your soul, or find it... and why so many are fixated with finding their soul mate.. just musing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP