Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What's Going On?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Something is going on. The media is distracting us, but they are not telling the truth, especially here in America, about what is really happening.

I was talking to my mom today – she was born in ’34 and watched all her brothers go through WWII (oh, and the husband she married later) – she remembered covering the windows in case the opposing forces saw the light and bombed them.

She remembered the news films at the start of the dime movies of how the forces were working; basically, she remembered the propaganda of the world war of the 1940s.

We were yakking today, and it’s a weird time for us – my son passed in this month ten years ago, her daughter passed in ’74, and she lost her parents around this time of year in the 80s, as well as her sister in 2005. So typically this month is a bit depressing …

But she kept saying, “Something is going on, something we don’t see, but we feel.”

She’s down in the dumps and you’d think that our losses would grow less as the years pass, but she said, “It’s so much worse this year.”

Now, my mom is nearly 80 and still sharp as a tack and astute – reads 3 or 4 books a week, keeps up with the news, goes shopping and to the library, and tends to her neighbor 12 years older than her. I won’t say we’re psychic, but we seem to get a clue before the worst happens.

I’m feeling it too, I’m checking the news several times a day and I’m watching the skies.

We rely on a media that will never be truthful with us, they will tell us of General Patreaus’ sexual endeavors, but we need to be intuitive and understand what we are not being told.

I was disappointed in Drudge today as he had Patreaus all over his front page, I was disappointed in the fat loud dude doing the same thing, I was disappointed in Ventura going after I.c.k.e about his views of the reptilians.

Lots of distractions from those that make millions a year, but what about us?

We’re simple folk, well, at least most of us, making less and struggling. Why do we let the profit taking, dollar hoarding, camera-focusing minions tell us what is going on?

We all feel it. At least, those who can still feel; what is going on?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP