Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE DIE IS CAST
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.iamcallingyounow.blogspot.co.uk]

Sunday, November 11, 2012

THE DIE IS CAST

It is with an extremely heavy heart that I deliver this particular message. Very seldom do I hear the Father speak, but when He does, it is extremely powerful. I pray now that you truly take to heart what you are hearing, and that you are taking the necessary steps to repent, and purify yourselves before your Creator. I can not stress this enough, pray constantly to be found worthy through the precious blood of our Savior, Jesus Christ, Yeshua Ha Mashiach. Stop sinning. Turn to Him in all things. He will hear your cries and redeem you through His Son.

I am an angry and jealous God, and My voice WILL BE HEARD in your land. I am roaring as a lion and My voice will thunder as it sweeps across this country of America. To whom is given much, much is required, and oh how you have disappointed Me. You were a land sanctified and set apart, to be an example of My freeing power. I gave you so much! I blessed you abundantly, because you dedicated yourselves to Me and Me alone. You looked to Me for all your protection and provision, and I blessed you with overwhelming prosperity and riches, riches of My glory. But oh how you have strayed.

A capital city that once consecrated this nation to Me now has in it a man who boasts in complete and total defiance, the power of the nation itself, and its accomplishments and technologies, to rise again and rebuild bigger and better after the recent storms of judgement.

There have been so very few who have turned to Me in their times of need and acknowledged that I alone have what they are seeking ultimately. You have absolutely NO POWER outside of Me! Instead, I see nothing more than arrogance and pride and rebellion.

Your judgements have been in times past, delayed because of the prayers of the faithful interceeding for the masses who continue to mock Me, but this will be no more. My arm of protection has quickly drawn back and you will know that I am not to be mocked. I will allow your nation to implode, and grant unto you your desire.

You will reap what has been sown. You believe you have all the answers and are relying on your own strengths to sustain you, repeatedly wallowing in your filth and your sins, and this is nauseating to My nostrils. It is sorrowful to My heart, that My people would choose continually the desires of the flesh that bring nothing more than temporary satisfaction, rather than the desires of My heart, which would bring you peace, joy, and unending love. Your sins of idolatry, greed, pride, fornication, deceit, and murder will be your demise.

more at above link
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP