Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Doomsday Preppers on NatGeo tonight... LMFAO!!! *PIN THIS PLEASE*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wow. Just... wow. Seriously, are these people actors or just the real loons of the 'Prepper' label.

And for those who 'prep' (I cringe at the word) do any of you only prepare for one scenario like Small Pox or Russian bombs?

Johnny O: Easily the most annoying nutjob on the show tonight. Talking Darwin and redundancy.... and creeping through the woods to prep his wife n kid n sister in law for a guy... eh... crawling on the floor?
I think Johnny O's plan Z is to off his wife and move in on her sister; and by the way his wife looked, all that enthusiasm and pure joy, I don't think she would have a problem with that.
Sorry, but the guy was just fucking creepy. May even be the Nobody. lol. Redundundunduncy!

The 15 Year Old Kid: WTMF... uhg. Really? I kept hoping momma would take his weapons away. That kid is going to put his eye out, or worse yet, his friend's eye.
Huge casting error, unless the goal is to make 'Preppers' look like loons. Which it is.

The Pig Family: If I had a pig for a daughter like that, a feral grandbaby along with it and that ex wife of his, I'd go into hiding too. Tornadoes my ass. That man was defeated a long, long time ago.

Small Poxalypse Fam: Ok... all I could see was the FREAKISHLY LARGE SIZE OF THE WIFE'S THUMBS!
O...m.... g. Please, someone else... please tell me you also saw this. I am talking thumbs the size of Shaq's big toe, and she had them painted and adorned in a 6" ring of steel or some shit. Good grief! That woman could gut a man through his ass with one thrust! Pretty 'handy' if the 'shtf'. lol

What did you other folks think about the new season opener?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP