Users Online Now: 1,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 122,970
Pageviews Today: 209,510Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,049
02:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My GLP (Extended) Dream Thread: [UPDATE: Old Dream from 1/22/12- Same Dream, Same Night - Warning about Marriage/2015 ?!]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Beloved, do not believe every spirit,
but test the spirits, whether they are of God;
because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
~ 1 John 4:1

I wasn't sure exactly how I was going to do this but then I heard the words "Test the Spirits" after praying about it a few months ago. I felt the Lord really wants me to discern how these dreams turn out, whether there's a message behind them about world events or just something personal.

Although I do keep an online journal (link in my sig below), it's just an online version of my journal at home. You will find the dreams I post here in the journal or I will note that it hasn't been posted yet. Also if I'm led to do so, I will post sketches along with some dreams. I won't be posting every dream I have, just the ones I feel that could be very significant in some way. If there's a link to the dream from a current or past event, I will post it as well.

There is a pattern to the old dreams that I've had before that always seems to show up much later and sync with a present or past event. You can call it a warning, a prophecy, a premonition...whatever it is, I just call it amazing! It's hard to explain in detail but based on the threads below, you will understand why I feel I should just start posting all of this in one thread instead of posting a separate thread for each dream.

Thread: Woke up yesterday and heard "Stephen Hawking"...HMM?!

Thread: James Holmes as DAVID? - Will there be a GOLIATH?!! - Is this a WAR AGAINST the RH Negative People?! - [UPDATE: New Dream 8/6]

Thread: An Odd Dream Connection with Hair/Baldness, actor Neil Patrick Harris & Aleister Crowley [UPDATE: Is May 11th Significant?!]

Thread: 28 DAYS LATER ?!! US Release on June 27!! A Dream of Katy Perry's "ET"/Revelation of LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem!! [I Am Legend too]

Thread: The Fallen Angels are HERE - Three Dreams in Three Weeks - THREE Braided ID /the MARK/Triple DNA? [UPDATE: Dutch Letter FOUND!]

Thread: My Dream: A Wedding/THREE RINGS BOILING/...and Donald Trump ?!! [w/PIC]

Thread: Weird Dream of Obama and Three Flying Pyramids (or Jets)?

Thread: DREAM/VISION: 'Biden', The Number 5 and a Triangular Spiral ?

Thread: Obama/Biden - Two Dreams-6 Months Apart - National EAS Test 11/9/11 One Year Later...[UPDATE: Operation Pacific Wave! Must see VIDEO!]

Thread: 'The Good Shepherd' Dream (& more)- Relation to the CIA Scandal? SIREN Call Warning alludes to Mistress - "Under Her Spell"

You're welcome to follow the thread as well as share any similar dreams you've had. I cannot interpret other people's dreams but I would like to know if anyone else had the same types of dreams.

As we're headed for the end of 2012 - notably the most anticipated date of 12/21/12, I wonder how the spirit realm will react when it finally arrives! I would think maybe this will be a period where dreams and visions will start to pick up for most of us or slow down to nil...hmm

God willing, I hope to be blessed with such messages by then, like I have been this past year hf!

If we do make it to 2013 w/o a major catastrophe, all I can say is be prepared!

readup

NOTE: I will edit the UPDATE space in the title with the most recent dreams. I will post the above in a few...

THANK YOU for reading hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP