Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Apocalyptic dream within apocalyptic dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Took a bowl
Passed out
Right into a dream

Room full of people.
Yells. ARMAGEDDON
trumpets start to sound
Fear. Fear all around. I think wait. No. Be calm. Asses the situation. I'm dreaming. I tell everyone hey guys what's up ! What do you want to do ??cause I control all of this!
They in anger yell and say
"you're crazy! It's the apocalypse! You have a god conplex"
No that's where you're wrong . I am god! Thunder
BOOOM
BOOOOM
Shocked faces
Then. KaaaaaMaaaaaHAAAAAMAAAAAAAAY
HAAAA!!!!
The wall Infront of me shatters

I wake up in my bed it's around 6. I walk outside as it is still dark to go get cigarettes.
I light up my last one in the pack as I look towards the sky. Clouds are strange, bright, a hint of color, as a I see a red flare near the ones bye the moon.. Suddenly a red ball drops from the sky. I'm hit by the recoil of the impact knocked the ground as I'm grasping the ground not to be blown away. My pants catch on fire but I quickly smother the flames. I look to the sky to see a very advanced jet zoom off.

I walk inside and my gma asks me if we had an earthquake.
"no it was an asteroid or bomb I'm not sure"
Quickly emergency vehicles and news are all around
No damage is visible except for the wind by the blast and crater in the ground
hours have past it's near noon. Now national media and military are on the scene.
I'm still outside as I'm still watching the moon. It has been full the entire time with a small red flare off to the side
Suddenly another red ball falls from the sky.
"Two unidentified objects fall within hours in this town?! Think about it are you serious?" I yelled in anger.."The odds arent even astronomical they are infinitely outrageous!"

I try to drive out of the small town taking a gravel road but military personnel wouldn't let me pass
I drive to another gravel road out of town only few know about
I get to a wooden bridge and i am halted in shock
Dead bodies are piled in the ditch
Gun shot wounds to the head. All of them. I can't make sense of it.
I glance back at the moon. The ring is entirely lit
In the middle. A bird with wings spread.

I believed all this was happening. Until I awoke back in my bed where it all started

One<3
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP