Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aboriginal Australians calling Chinese girl nig***
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Seen a few threads/comments here lately about the 'n' word, its widespread use, and how some apparently are not allowed to use it.

Recently I was in Aus with my girlfriend, and we were walking up from the beach...it was quite a trek and I had stopped for a bit, my gf slightly ahead. Anyway, there was a group of aboriginals up ahead sitting on a railing and I thought, from experience, they'll start something or at the very least make comment.

Sure enough, as my girlfriend was passing, the girls in the group (late teens I guess) got up and approached her. I quickened up to make sure things were ok, and they were saying to her "how's it going nigg**?", "where you from nigg**?" and trying to do this stupid ghetto handshake thing with her. My gf just looked at me with a strange smile, thinking WTF?

I told them she's from China, and she doesn't know that sort of thing (I said it to the girl trying to do this stupid ghetto handshake thing with her)...but was more worried they were about to start a fight, or, were stalling us as their associates tried breaking into our car up in the carpark.

Anyway, nothing happened, sorry. But, thought it sad that native Australians were copying this ghetto shit, even going so far as to calling a Chinese 'nigg**' as though they were of the same ilk, simply because she wasn't white.

Was strange, and telling, how far ghetto crap extends simply because of crappy tv shows/movies. This was not in a city by the way, but far away on the coast from any city.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP