Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I'm not racist, but...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in TX

The last few years my entire neighborhood has turned into little Mexico

Now, I'm not racist. In fact, I'm not white. But I'm very patriotic. And so when I hear some of the stuff going on in our country I want to discuss it with my neighbors. With fellow Americans.

But... there are not any!

I'm not exaggerating. This entire neighborhood is full of Mexicans.

Not Mexican-Americans. Not Latinos. Not Hispanics.

Mexicans. They have accents. A great deal of them don't speak the language. They have big parties on Mexican holidays.

And since Mexico is a nation, and not a race. It is not racist to be dismayed that your neighborhood is being overrun by people from another country.

If everyone in my neighborhood was Russian and waving Russian flags, and the streetsigns were in Russian all the sudden, I'd be just as disturbed.

I don't see how people don't see this as a problem.

How can America right the ship if there aren't enough Americans?

America was ideas. America was what was in the hearts and minds of people. These people... have no clue what the Bill of Rights is. And they honestly kind of hate America. This is insane.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP