Users Online Now: 2,308 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 636,086
Pageviews Today: 1,032,111Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,921
10:48 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From Matthew ch 7:

21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Claim Christ Jesus, do you?
Love HIM?
KNOW WHO HE IS?

Think you are Born-Again because some lying anti-Christ preacher, minister, or priest said "Accept Jesus as your Saviour and Redeemer", but you have no grasp of what it means to Do God's Will?

The Born-Again Life is Witnessed in Ezekiel 36 most concisely:
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Only One Way Unto The Father, through Christ Jesus. HE Gave HIS Life to Make The Way for you, if God The Father Has Called Your Heart...

Your whole purpose in life, if you Love Jesus and Know WHO HE IS, is to Come Unto The Father. To do this you open your heart Unto HIM in earnest and sincere prayer and give The Father control and guidance of your life. Make your surrender... Make your Leap Of Faith...

Have you?
Only those Who Do The Will Of MY Father are Known By Christ Jesus... Are you in their number? Can you Trust God Fully with your life?

Not many more heartbeats before The Age Of Faith closes.
To everything there is a season....
Revelation 14:7 will transpire and that'll be it.
In-HIM and With-HIM, or apart...

In your life, making your surrender is all that matters.
What you were born for.
To Abide In and With God with A New Heart Of HIS Flesh and HIS Holy Spirit Within, guiding you in thought, word, and deed.

Claim Christ?
Love HIM?
But can't Trust The Father fully?
Jesus Trusted HIM, Gave HIS Life to Enable your Coming Unto The Father.
Knowing The Father and Doing HIS Will is all that matters to Jesus.

Maranatha!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP