Users Online Now: 1,055 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 102,365
Pageviews Today: 175,460Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,509
03:12 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Russia, China, Bangladesh join SSP Keshe Foundation, Italy confirmed?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Keshe Foundation has just said that Russia, China, and Bangladesh have all received the patents and blueprints. links to each post can be found on the Keshe Foundation forums [link to www.keshefoundation.org]

last week the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs was submitted parliamentary question about the foundation claims, this is still open and has not been answered yet. An Italian user on the forums has posted an email response he received 11/13/12 from the Italian Embassy, link to post [link to www.keshefoundation.org] (Mehran Keshe will also be giving a presentation in Florence, Italy on the 17th, more information on this can found on the last link.)
Here is the answer to my first mail the Italian Embassy, translated and posted on this forum
[link to www.keshefoundation.org]
as I have received minutes ago from Bruxelles:

"----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 11:52 AM
Subject: Fw: Plauso di Cittadino Italiano

Gentile Connazionale

A seguito di quanto recentemente pubblicato sul proprio sito dalla Fondazione Keshe, si conferma che in data 26 ottobre 2012 l’Ing. Keshe ha liberamente consegnato a questa Ambasciata un supporto elettronico (pendrive USB marca LaCie) contenente file riferibili ai progetti della Keshe Foundation. L’intera documentazione è stata inviata al Ministero degli Affari Esteri a Roma per eventuale esame da parte degli Enti competenti in materia.

Si fa presente, allo stesso tempo che, diversamente da quanto indicato dalla stessa Fondazione, l’Ambasciata non ha preso alcun tipo di impegno in merito alla millantata disponibilità a cooperare con le ricerche dell’Ing.Keshe.

Con i migliori saluti

Ambasciata d'Italia
Ufficio Commerciale
Bruxelles
"
Easy to translate by the Google service, I submit it as it is.

I suppose that other persons, who have written like suggested through AstroTime - as I received in cc: - will be answered the same.

Following the recently published on its website by the Foundation Keshe, it is confirmed that on October 26, 2012 Eng. Keshe has freely given to the Embassy an electronic medium (USB stick brand LaCie) containing files related to the projects of Keshe Foundation. All documentation has been submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Rome for possible consideration by the Authorities Having Jurisdiction.

It should be noted, at the same time, other than that specified by the Foundation, the Embassy has not taken any kind of commitment on the vaunted willingness to cooperate with the research Eng. Keshe.
 Quoting:

so they(Italy) are saying that they do have it and that he gave it to them. they are just not saying anything else about it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP