Users Online Now: 1,059 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 126,968
Pageviews Today: 221,729Threads Today: 80Posts Today: 1,529
02:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hagel and Valugua, My alien Contact, Told me there will be MAJOR Destruction
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Alien Online Contact which have been Sending me Emails since July. Hagel and Valugua are my Alien Online Contacts. They have sent me an Email, They told me that Major Destruction will Start Happening Between Now and December 19. They told me it will start with a Major Earthquake on the West Coast of the United States that will Kill At least 20,000,000 Million. Hagel and Valugua Told me that The World Governments know about this and are Creating Secret Underground Bunkers to Protect themselves while the Rest of us Die, but they Fail to Realize that they will be Destroyed as well in their Underground Bunkers. Hagel and Valugua Told me that the Safest Place to go is in the High Mountains, The worst that Can happen is that the Mountains could move out of Place. After the Destruction Happens, they will send Large Alien Fleets to Help Humanity and Clean up the Earth. Hagel and Valugua told me is that the Death Toll will be At least 5 Billion. And They told me after this Major Earthquake Happens, There will be the First ExtraTerrestrial Contact! Nibiru and Intense Solar Activity will Cause this Mass Destruction of our Planet. There will be Massive Tsunamis on Every Continent, all Island will be moved out of their place, all of the Volcanoes in the Ring of Fire will Erupt at Once, Most, if not all of the European Continent will be GONE, The skies will Darken with Ash, Many Nuclear Reactors will Meltdown. Hagel and Valugua Also told me there will be At least one Major Asteroid Strike. Yep, Get Ready, Head for the Mountains if you Want to Survive.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP