Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Sun is Setting Rapidly on the American Empire
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "I met a European who was married to an American who inherited money from her family and because she is American, no bank will accept her money despite the fact that she has lived in Europe for nearly 20 years. Americans have been thrown out of everywhere. Hedge funds will no longer deal with Americans even living in Europe. The damage to international capital flows is off the charts. This single law has wiped out whatever international trade advantages Americans once enjoyed".

This law has inspired real resentment of the United States internationally. Even Americans with safety deposit boxes in Switzerland were given 3 days to get out. There are no Americans left unless they have work permits. American Express will not issue a card to an American outside the United States without work permit status. USA policies of making everyone wait 1.5 to 2 hours at airports just to visit on a business trip and finger-printing travelers is way over the top. A old friend of mine was visiting from Canada. I went to pick her up at the airport. Immigration call me on my phone and asked if I spoke french. I couldn’t believe what they were doing. When I said she was Canadian, the response was she was still an alien.

Trying to do business internationally for Americans is becoming a real nightmare. The once land of the free & home of the brave has been transformed into George Orwell’s 1984 nightmare squared. Americans are now just economic slaves – property of the state no matter where they reside. Americans are being forced to resign citizenship just to survive.

Now, even China has refused to buy US government bonds from NY bankers. The sun is setting very rapidly and the more power handed to the bureaucrats, the more rapid the demise of the United States will be. Yes it could be stopped. We need serious political reform and clean up the corruption. Even Edward I of England was forced to sack all the judges because of the abuse of legal corruption. Thus – history repeats continually.

As long as the American press refuses to address the real issues, then nothing will change.

Is it any wonder why we are in a PRIVATE wave with confidence shifting away from government? This is the catalyst that will force political change but not until the economy forces the issue. We are in the last stages of the collapse of Marxism. That began in 1989 and it should be a 26 year decline meaning 2015 is indeed where we may see the strong rise of a new third party movement based at last on economics rather than social issue nonsense. For in the end, two guys will be sleeping on a park bench after losing their homes and families. One will say – at least the gays can’t get married. The other will say – well those rich bastards can’t take their money overseas anymore. Sometimes we burn down the barn to get the mouse.

[link to armstrongeconomics.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News