Users Online Now: 1,467 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 12,401
Pageviews Today: 22,971Threads Today: 12Posts Today: 186
12:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject is there a connection between the golden dawn party in greece and occult secret societies?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message im probably going to get ridiculed for this, or the thread will be ignored, but im not sure I care.

i noticed once I realized the neo nazi movement spreading around greece and now italy, had the name golden dawn.

clearly anyone who has studied the occult secret societies that are all ultimately interconnected through philosophy and their leaders (all leads back to HP Blavatsky and theosophy Golden dawn, rosicrucians, O.T.O/Crowley, freemasons, Vril etc.)

knows that it was parts of those organizations that brought a lot of ideology to hitler to form his vril society, which may have had significant purpose in the nazis plans - and if what is said is true - had more purpose than anything else they did.

now we have a new neo nazi party taking europe by storm and leading the desperate sheeple along their path, and that same party not only is a racist, bigoted, desperate group trying to fight multiculturalism just because there isnt enough to go around, but also THIS IS NAMED DIRECTLY AFTER AN OCCULT SOCIETY THAT INFLUENCED HITLER.

if your familiar with symbology, you should know that even text and ideas are symbolic.

By naming themselves Golden dawn, those who know whats up and keep it secret become high in the hierarchy probably, while others think its just a new political party and remain the slaves/lower down workers working to acheive a goal they only believe is good for them.

what if the name and even the neo-nazi ideas are just there for two purposes - lead the people in an occult direction and at the same time control them through secular ideas of survival and public policy.

I seriously believe we need to try and connect some dots here. If there IS a link AT ALL between the order of the golden dawn or any other secret society and this party, for the sake of humanity it must be discovered and exposed.

if there is a connection and we expose it, people involved might give up, even at cost to themselves.

We cant let people be led, unwittingly, by evil in rebellion - especially with civil war imminent in almost every nation - we MUST ensure our leaders are pure in intent, otherwise it WILL BE NAZI GERMANY ALL OVER THE FUCKING WORLD.

it CAN happen here. it CAN happen anywhere. and it IS happening in a lot of places.

but this is the information age. we have people who know lots about this stuff, and if we can work together to figure out where high-ups loyalties and beliefs lie within this party, we might be able to find a connection, and stop the whole damn thing in one fell swoop by exposing the truth before it hits too hard and its too late to stop.

I very much expect this thread to be buried. but I will keep trying to bump.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP