Users Online Now: 1,894 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,114,557
Pageviews Today: 2,038,850Threads Today: 705Posts Today: 15,212
07:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject District prosecutor told me I was NOT "one of the people" as written in the Constitution.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am looking for a person who knows much more about the REALITY of this subject - not speculation.

When the prosecutor said this, I pursued the question as to why, etc. and she stonewalled me. I was VERY persistent and I could see her armpits soak through her shirt.

Finally she got up and left the room and sent a different deputy prosecutor in to see me. This was a traffic violation contest.

Anyway, I am a natural born American who has served in the military, etc.

If I am not one of "the people" refered to as "We, the people" in the State and Federal Constitution, then WHAT THE FUCK AM I?

This would mean that those documents are no applicable and that I (you, we...) have NO rights whatsoever. And, all court cases on that subject are just dog and pony shows.

I can assure you %100 that this happened in real life. I want to speak with somebody who KNOWS how and why this is so.

It is a game-changer, obviously.

Where are some REAL documents I can look up (in a library) that explain this phenomenon?

THANKS!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP