Users Online Now: 1,680 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 767,783
Pageviews Today: 1,311,379Threads Today: 499Posts Today: 9,286
02:41 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gnostic Take on Spirit Awakenings...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A core belief in gnosticism is that the original creator was put to sleep...in gnostic scripture this is related to adam being put into a deep sleep, but the term adam does not refer to a being called adam, but to an idea, a principle.. it also does have a literal meaning, as in the beginning there was clarity and bliss, but this was put to sleep. Those in creation at this point were subjected to great tribulation and then forced into a deep sleep. The original soul was cut off from her spirit......this is where hell came about. Not some place of fire and brimstone as some christians would spew at you, but more of a cycle of life. It is interesting that in judaism there is no belief in hell, but there is belief in an adversary. This creation of satan being against us is another illusion. Satan is no enemy. Satan was created as a pawn to shift blame. Hell came about when we were put to sleep, in a state of death... rebirthing cycle after cycle in a state of forgetfullness and dormancy. But once again, not some place of fire and brimstone that the catholic church speaks of. It is more of an autopilot to life. This is why in buddhism a core teaching is to remove yourself from suffering and break free from the cycle of rebirth..this does not mean that rebirth cannot take place again, one can choose to be reborn again here on earth willingly, while already being free (bodhisattva); but if you are here and you did not choose to be here then you were put here in that way in the first place. You were sentenced to hell.. when hell doesnt even exist. This is why jesus spoke of the kingdom of heaven being right here on earth. One just has to have the eyes to see. BUT, how can one have the eyes to see when they are disconnected from their very essence... a sleeping spirit cannot direct the boddy vessel, however the living ALL SOUL can call the spirit back to itself, waking it up. Breaking it free from its own death and false illusions.

This is why in gnostcism the world around us is tainted and unnatural. We are living amongst an unnatural state of being. Thus when one breaks free from the unnatural life around us, one can connect with the ALL SOUL, and restore their spirit to its natural state. Once this occures the deep sleep is lifted and the spirit is awake again. This process is a long one and can be quite traumatic. When the spirit wakes up and realizes it is more than just a human with a name, that its whole life it has been living in a state of death, and now is alive again.. it takes time to get re-aquainted. It can be scary and uneasy.. sourrounded by death. But this is not death in terms of dead bodies and ghosts and demons etc.. because those things are all part of this false unnatural system, and in true logic, true reality, do not exist and are only an illusion. It is death in terms of spirit. Once one becomes alive again in spirit, they sense the entrapment taking place all around them. Literally, spirits are trapped within thier vessels..not even aware that they are in existence...

This is where the christ comes into play.

Christ restores the spirit and soul. The very energy that is alive and present in the universe stems from this free flowing life giving water that is christ. Once we become awakened again, we realize we are living this perpetual dance.. given to us through christ. I am able to connect with my soul again because christ has given me this creation to re-aquaint myself with her. This is for everyone to do, not just my own. Jealous parties please remove yourself.

Where does islam come into play?

Islam = surrender...

I AM willing to surrender my carnal construction.. learn from it.. and evolve it into my true SELF - sprit mind.

surrender to the circumstances.. surrender to the dark... surrender to the misunderstanding, and commiting yourself to a cause, to allah.. to ONE (allah translates to one). To me, that ONE is the ALL SOUL...

Granted, Mohamed was mislead, was decieved, but his purpose remains just. What he was trying to accomplish is a great thing, the deeper meaning behind his religion is what intrigues me. Why dont one of you try acting as a prophet to save a group of people. Being subjected to what he was subjected to, it is very hard to discern sometimes. IT IS NO EASY TASK. Great people have come from the muslim faith. All of this stems from Christ.

This is why Christian scripture and muslim scripture speaks of the man you call jesus as being the messiah. The messiah sets his people free. The humans. But another core teaching is that there is another messiah inside of us, this is what jesus spoke of.. NOT HIMSELF as being the messiah, but Christ in itself. This is the messiah of the jewish people. It is a very feminine messiah.

furthermore.. buddha is the shit.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP