Users Online Now: 2,289 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,188,888
Pageviews Today: 1,985,207Threads Today: 817Posts Today: 14,201
07:07 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject All 50 States have petitions open asking to peacefully withdraw from the Union
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I never in all of my 50 plus years thought I'd want to leave America. In fact, I once swore that I'd never leave America even to visit a foreign nation. If I wanted Chinese, there's China towns in several states. Cincinnati is a good place for Vietnamese. We have people from every country and their signatures are all over America. Some of them are on petitions for their states to leave America. Times come and times change and America is dead to me. It's breathed its last. It's eyes have dimmed. And patriots, such as myself, are dying inside by the millions.

I signed the petition for my State. I don't believe the states should drown just because the federal government is sinking. That's what lifeboats are for, to escape death. All the states have done good individually, but Washington has failed the nation. Politics are so corrupt that we can't even get an American into the White House. I can usually come up with a solution to most problems, but it appears that America's only hope is for the states to withdraw from the false federal government, then reform under a new contract that will not allow our government to be stolen by the rich, the corporations, the secret societies, or the serpent breed.

I'd like to offer hope for America, but I see none. Maybe one of you can see a meaningful solution to our problems, but if you can't see a meaningful solution to our nations problems, then you should sign your state's petition to withdraw from a government that has never really been ours.

Peace.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP