Users Online Now: 2,161 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,300,517
Pageviews Today: 1,778,495Threads Today: 450Posts Today: 7,540
02:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Jessie Ventura; no more (bullying Icke)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I used to think Jessie was cool; no more.

His show on the Reptilians was terrible. I was digging the other shows and hoping Jessie was on the side of the people...that there was some strong intellect at work. After watching him borderline assault David dIcke; no more.

That was a g-damndable tragedy. Demanding answers? Putting some in a scary defensive position and then scoffing at them for the situation you put them in. Bullshit JV.

And JV went all the way to track David down to confront him, but didn't bother to watch David's presentation at all. I'm sure David explained as best as he could the way he sees it regarding the reptilians. All Jesse had to do was eat the ticket to the show and see for himself. Instead he confronts him like he is the enemy and then berates him for a reaction anybody would have.

Then try to blame David for leaving?

Complete bullshit; no more.

I won't watch one more second of Jessie. For a time he was my governor. During the Clinton era with Jessie as Governor, how could you do better? Or so I thought. Now I see in retrospect just why the majority of Minnesota folk didn't like him by the end. Though I have no doubt he served faithfully, he just couldn't quite reach to the other side of the mind.

This video where he roughs up Icke proves it.

Totally bogus whatever you think of David and his creative ideas.

You were wrong Jessie. You were wrong.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP