Users Online Now: 961 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 273,785
Pageviews Today: 417,837Threads Today: 164Posts Today: 2,184
04:47 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject To Trin.. A compliation of the visions given to me of America.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a log and compilation of the visions I have seen for the past 4 years. And I put this here in order for it to may be of some comfort to you. But most will say I am mad. And.. maybe I am. Definitely am for posting it. For I am opening up a world of hurt to myself to even say it. Just from the shills and the nasty people who live to jab a one - liner, because they are just stupid and mean.

It was a letter I wrote to another who was down- hearted and felt betrayed. But in the end.. and soon I think.. It will not matter.

I am sorry to see you go. But I understand. The fight has been long and hard... and frustrating. There are those who cannot understand the truth, those who will not, and those who are incapable of handling the truth. You did your job. Jesus was treated worse in the scriptures.

But I tell you this. And I hope it will be of comfort. We are all going home soon. It does not matter if you are tired now. Our job as watchmen is finished. We are going home... Soon.

Those who do not believe the end is coming, only have to look around at everything falling apart. Earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis.

Nibiru is here. Some see it on occasion when the light is right. It is as if we have 2 suns. the radiations are making us sick and killing us. The gravitational flux is changing our sun into its red phase. The earth is reacting with earthquakes, magma rising, earth wobble and a pole shift.

Most of TPTB are already underground in the bunkers to ride it out. Petraeus just bowed out and is going. What we see left is the replicants put in place to fool us into thinking all is well.

I know I speak as a mad person. But that does not mean I am stupid if I am mad.

When the Canary islands erupt, a Tsunami will hit NYC and it will fall into the abyss located underneath. The east coast will be deluged up to the Appalachains. The St Lawrence Seaway will split. Mt Royal Volcanic Mountain will erupt.The Great Lakes will tilt upward, draining into old river ways to the Mississippi. Ohio will be flooded and a dormant volcano underneath the Golf Course in Bowling Green, Ohio will become active and kill all not drowned.

The water will rush southward, drowning everything in the pathway, getting to the Mississippi drainage. Down to Tennessee. Much will be flooded. The dams along the way, will break. This releases more water and devastation. A huge wall of water hitting and smashing everything in its path.

The New Madrid will rip open and the land will sink under another abyss. The US will be split in half. ( Like the vision of Ed Casey).

In the west. The tsunami will hit the Coast, and the earthquakes will cause the land from Alaska to San Andreas fault lines to trigger and the land will sink under the ocean. Columbia River Dam will break. Hoover dam will break. Washington, Oregon, California will be gone underneath the waves.

The volcanoes in Arkansas and Yellowstone will activate,and their deadly sulfur will cover the US.

Those who have put on their dog and pony shows to distract the populations of the world, those who stole the world's goods to build their underground shelters to survive this. Will not.

Hillary and her treasonous friends will drown in their bunkers. banging to get out. But they are trapped and so... shelter becomes their tombs.

You see all these guys resigning. They are going to " shelter" they did their dirt and this is their reward. Or so they believe. Fools, they. It is their burial they are attending.

Most of my vision that have been sent to me involve the US. As I was the watchmen here. There are those elsewhere.

As I see. Britain will sink. Australia will sink.
Indonesia and those areas will sink. Japan will sink.

The old lands of Aztlan and MU are rising you see. New, clean earth. The displaced water will cover low lying lands.. like Florida and the Gulf states and the above mentioned.

The Gulf oil spill was Azltan rising....The new radioactive oil being released. As oil is earth's lubricant, which is produced to move the plates. Oil is gone. Now the grinding of the plates. The Trumpet sounds Lemuria is rising around Australia.

Those who are not taken underground by out ET brothers there, or picked up ( ascension) by the ships surrounding the earth that are seen daily. Will stay to die here as that is their agreements... to finish the E ride. A one in a kind ride in the universe that will conclude.

After the devastation, the world will cool quickly after the heat of the volcanoes dissipate. Then a quick cool down. Like the time the mammoths were quick frozen with the daffodils in their mouths.The temps will drop to almost absolute Zero in an instant.

Jupiter becomes a second sun.

Nibiru swings back by on its out bound path to the outer parts of the solar system. To be back in another 3600 years. The earth will begin warming and healing. And will be re- terraformed.
She was in distress and dying and asked Nibiru for help. He is coming to help her.

Mankind will be a bad memory I think. I hope the new tenants will treat her more kindly.

So. Fear not. Be of good cheer. Spent what time you have left being with friends and family and ignore the idiots. In awhile. None of it will matter.

Death is a beginning. Not an end.

((hugs))

Wispy
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP