Users Online Now: 2,074 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,090,916
Pageviews Today: 1,821,320Threads Today: 739Posts Today: 13,124
05:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It's here, it's happening, prophesied for a lot of years....follow His instruction...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NOtice...Our Lord says it three times...

message to John Leary

Wednesday, February 29, 2012:

Jesus said: “My people, this sign of Jonah is a sign of repentance for all the nations of mankind. When Jonah preached to Nineveh that they would be destroyed in forty days, the people all repented from their evil ways, and they fasted in sackcloth and ashes. If you look at history, many civilizations decayed from within because they lost their moral compass. Rome fell from within and even Israel fell in the Babylonian exile. The bottom line is that those, who turn their backs on Me, are taking away the blessings that made them prosperous. America is on the brink of its destruction because you refuse to pray, refuse to honor Me on Sunday, and you are killing My babies. I am allowing the one world people to take you over because your nation is not repenting of its sins. When you look at communist dictators in Russia and China, you are looking at your future, if you do not repent. It is the one world people’s financial backing that allows communism to survive. These atheistic countries of slave labor will not survive on their own, and they will fall soon as well. You are on the verge of a takeover by the evil forces that will put the Antichrist into power. Once you see evil’s reign start to take over, you will know My victory is near. My people need to look at the big picture to know that you can only save your souls from hell by following My laws and repent of your sins in Confession. I will protect you from these evil ones. My faithful will have to come to My refuges of protection where My angels will shield you, and provide for your needs. Just as I told the Israelites that they would no longer see the Egyptian army alive anymore, I am telling you that My victory will soon cast this evil lot before you into the everlasting flames of hell. Repent and be saved, or you could lose your souls to the Antichrist and be cast into hell with him.”

[link to www.johnleary.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP