Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Urgent Prayer Needed - very important
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello people from GLP. This is the first time I open a topic and I wouldn´t asl if it wasn´t absolutely necessary.

My family and I are in serious physical danger now after having all parts of our lives put in jeopardy. We sold our very big and luxurious apartment, inheritance from my father and full of debt(we very needed do to sell) to a man that never payed us a dime ecept for a shitty car that is now in our hands - it has no documents whatsoever and might even be stolen. We now discovered he was arrested for all sorts of schemes and cons before. We have been out of the house for 50 days now and we have already demanded it back, but there is a refusal. Our home business is now destroyed and I am in further debt and homeless (we have no relatives).

We went to the police and it didn´t help much. The police captain is a friend of the man and everything here works with money, which we don´t have anymore after he also put us out of business. We haven´t slep or rested in a month, my mother and I are in the verge of having a heart attack or a collpase and I have a little brother.

They agreed after long hours and emotional distress to return the keys tomorrow after afternoon, but my mother is not believeng it - she is so nervous she wants to go inside on her own, he have no emotional support anymore and I can´t hold her. I´m afraid she will be hurt or even killed. We are a real family with an honest business (now completely risked since I have a commitment to travel with my clients on monday, no money at all and all of this going on.

Please GLP! Send us some protection energies or even advice. Will be eternally grateful.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP