Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ISrael DID 911
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message And that was a drone strike in indianapolis it just missed its target which are the govt offices in that area. There is serious shit going on and TPTB are beginning to turn on each other. We will get caught in the crossfire. Its hard to admit to yourself that you're country has the blood of innocents on its hands. I know . I have had to admit that to myself and plead with God for forgiveness everyday.

Chickens are coming home to roost and it won't be pretty. Our govt has invaded close to 80 countries in the last century look it up. These are just resource wars, raping and pillaging, slaughter.

Ask yourself if Muslims are the enemy, why do they live amongst us in our own country? They live and work in my own neighborhood.

Ask yourself why building 7 collapsed when it wasn't even touched on 911?

Ask yourself why Larry Silverman took out terrorist insurance on the WTC for millions of $ and then made billions when they fell.

Ask yourself why there was no evidence of a plane crash at the pentagon, and where the 2.5 trillion went ( missing from the defense fund) the area bombed just so happened to be the place where the accountants were working to find this money-hmmm???

Ask yourself why there was no bodies or wreckage at the site of flight 93 in Pennsylvania? C'mon people.

Zionist neocon Jews own us, run us and they will stop at nothing till they rule the world at the expense of the goy (non Jew). We make good slaves

Any country that aligns itself with a genocide state like Israel will follow it right off the cliff. They are using us and our soldiers, they can't fight their own wars, scum, use the gentile suckers.

Time to wake up. I'm sure I won't get any response from this. No one on here can talk about the real important issues and why we are bankrupt
morally and economically. Then you have to examine your own character.

We have been on the decline since the 70's when our money system was taken off the gold standard.

Look up the Rothchilds. See who really runs our shit and always has. Quit blaming irrelevant Obama, please. Time to grow up and smell the coffee

Rothchilds own the banks and the world and if you don't play there game you end up dead.

Sometimes the posts on here are funny but mostly just ignorant. Oh yeah, good fucking morning
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP