Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 970,939
Pageviews Today: 1,619,677Threads Today: 650Posts Today: 11,687
04:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Icke was targeted by some cabal who fed him the reptilian disinformation. Read on and see how clear it is...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let's look into something here...

In 1996 Icke wrote a book called I Am Me, I Am Free. In that book he gives very brief mention of the reptilians. He says something along the lines of, 'The reptilians are an alien race who are also operating on this planet. I shall expand upon them more in my next book'.

Now, Icke said that he planned on writing more about the reptilians in his next book, which was called The Biggest Secret, and was released in 1998. So how the hell was it, that he planned on writing about the reptiles in his next book, then, coincidentally, as the book is being written, he is in America on tour and he has all of these people coming up to him to tell him about their reptilian experiences. How coincidental was that?

And if that doesn't seem engineered enough, upon Icke's return to England the guy is approached by someone who puts him in contact with a former confidante of Princess Diana's -- a woman by the name of Christine Fitzgerald. Fitzgerald went on to tell Icke that the Windsors are a reptilian bloodline and Diana knew their secret.

THEN Icke goes to talk with a lady in a place called Burnham Beeches to discuss satanic rituals, and as the discussion was over, he decided to mention the things people had told him about the reptilians. Icke alleges that the woman was shocked, and she went on to tell him that she saw the now deceased and former Brit PM Edward Heah transform into a reptilian entity during a satanic ritual in the woods.

THEN Icke is contacted by his "scientist" friend in California - a guy called Brian Desborough. Desborough told Icke there was someone he had to meet as soon as possible - a lady called Arizona Wilder. Wilder claims that she officiated in satanic rituals involving the royal families, and that she saw them shape-shift into reptilians who ate sacrificial victims.

THEN Icke travels to south Africa to meet with Zulu Sanusi Credo Mutwa. Mutwa again tells Icke that a reptilian race called the Chitauli secretly rule the world and have done for thousands of years.

THEN Icke is contacted by a woman in an organization called Mothers Against Ritual Abuse, and she asks Icke if he could tell her why so many child victims report their abusers turning into reptiles during the rituals.

Sorry to say it, but some cabal saw Icke's plans in I Am Me, I Am Free - when he said he planned on writing about the lizards in his next book - and they decided to send in their agents to fill his head with disinformation. That is very clear.

There is just no way so many people would come out of the woodwork like that to provide him with the very information he was seeking for his latest book. No chance.

Perhaps these plants filled his head with so much shit because it was a cover for something else and they didn't want anyone getting close to the truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP